Sunglasses or sun glasses are a form of protective eye-wear designed primarily to prevent bright sunlight and high-energy visible light from damaging or discomforting the eyes. They can sometimes also function as a visual aid, as variously termed spectacles or glasses exist, featuring lenses that are colored, polarized or darkened. In the early 20th century, they were also known as sun cheaters. It is important to note that dark glasses that do not block UV radiation can be more damaging to the eyes than not wearing eye protection at all, since they tend to open the pupil and allow more UV rays into the eye. Beauty Opticals Provides best sunglass price in BD.
The Best Sunglasses Price In BD
In Bangladesh there are a lots of Sunglasses Shop, who are Serving many types of Sunglasses. But Beauty Opticals is the best one. Who provide the best sunglass price in BD & it is guaranteed. They Provides varieties Sunglasses in their shop and online platform. Also the shop details are given below:
Address: 333 Dhaka New Market, Dhaka-1205
Call For Details: +8801552804540
There are various words referring to eyepieces with darkened lenses:
- Shades is a term used in North America.
- Glares is a term popular in India if the glass is dark.
- Glints is a term for glasses originating from the “glint” that is noticeable when somebody wearing glasses moves their head.
- Sun spectacles is a term used by some opticians.
- Species is a term used predominantly in southern Australia.
- Sun specs(also sunspecs) is the shortened form of sun spectacles.
- Sunglass a monocle version.
- Sun-shades can also refer to the sun-shading eyepiece-type, although the term is not exclusive to these. Also in use is the derivative abbreviation, “shades”.
- Dark glasses(also preceded by pair of) — generic term in common usage.
- Sunglasses is used in Australian, South African, UK and New Zealand slang.
- Smoked spectacles usually refers to the darkened eyepieces worn by blind people.
- Solar shields Usually refers to models of sunglasses with large lenses.
- Stunner shades Used as a slang term in the hyphy movement, usually referring to sunglasses with oversized lenses.
- Glacises is Scottish slang for glasses or sunglasses.
- Cooling glasses is a term used in Southern India (predominantly Kerala) and the Middle East for sunglasses.
The protection Of Sunglasses
Sunglasses offer protection against excessive exposure to light, including its visible and invisible components. The most widespread protection is against ultraviolet radiation, which can cause short-term and long-term ocular problems such as photo keratitis, snow blindness, cataracts, pterygium, and various forms of eye cancer. Medical experts advise the public on the importance of wearing sunglasses to protect the eyes from UV for adequate protection, experts recommend sunglasses that reflect or filter out 99% or more of UVA and UVB light, with wavelengths up to 400 nm. Sunglasses are not sufficient to protect the eyes against permanent harm from looking directly at the Sun, even during a solar eclipse.
Some manufacturers already designed glasses to block blue light; the insurance company Suva, which covers most Swiss employees, asked eye experts around Charlotte Rime to develop norms for blue blocking, leading to a recommended minimum of 95% of the blue light. Sunglasses are especially important for children, as their ocular lenses are thought to transmit far more HEV light than adults. There has been some speculation that sunglasses actually promote skin cancer.
Sunglasses can be worn to hide one’s eyes. They can make eye contact impossible, which can be intimidating to those not wearing sunglasses; the avoided eye contact can also demonstrate the wearer’s detachment, which is considered desirable in some circles. Eye contact can be avoided even more effectively by using mirrored sunglasses. Sunglasses can also be used to hide emotions; this can range from hiding blinking to hiding weeping and its resulting red eyes. In all cases, hiding one’s eyes has implications for nonverbal communication; this is useful in poker, and many professional poker players wear heavily tinted glasses indoors while playing, so that it is more difficult for opponents to read tells which involve eye movement and thus gain an advantage. People also use sunglasses for varieties reason. Like as fashion, Land vehicle driving, Aircraft piloting etc.
Sunglasses season is going nowhere fast. In addition to the usual stock of aviators and wayfarers you’d expect to be filling the shops, there are a couple of additional noteworthy eyewear trends you should be aware of right now: namely that for the oversized, overtly chic and feminine, and also that for futuristic wrap-around styles both very much 1990s- and 2000s-inspired.
Pile that on top of the breadth of choice in lens strengths, coolers and polarization (glare protection) options and it can all become rather baffling.
Another important thing to consider is face shape. If you want to wear your glasses more than once, it would be smart to consider what actually looks good on you. If you have a square face, for instance, you’ll benefit from the soft curves of rounder frames. Rounder faces, on the other hand, might consider opting for square or rectangular styles such as wayfarers to harden their features. Beautiopticals Provides Cheapest Sunglass Price in bd.
The color of the lens can vary depending on style, fashion, an
d purpose, but for general use, red, grey, green, or brown are recommended. To avoid or minimize color distortion, which could affect safety when, for instance, driving a car or a school bus.
- Gray and green lenses are considered neutral because they maintain true colors.
- Brown lenses cause some color distortion, but also increase contrast.
- Turquoise lenses are good for medium and high light conditions. Because they are good at enhancing contrast, but do not cause significant color distortion.
- Yellow is optimum for object definition, but creates a harsh visible light.
- Blue or purple lenses are popular with shooters as they increase the contrast of orange targets against green foliage or grass backdrops.